Join Microsoft at Sibos 2017
Digital Transformation With The Financial Services Ready Cloud
Driving Digital Transformation with the Financial Services Ready Cloud
Microsoft is excited to return to Sibos this year, with a rich program focused on enabling you to drive your digital transformation. During Sibos, we'll demonstrate how Microsoft is empowering financial institutions with solutions to:
- Reimagine the customer experience with artificial intelligence and business insights.
- Empower your workforce to ensure cybersecurity, privacy, and compliance.
- Optimize risk management and regulatory compliance with advanced analytics.
- Transform your products with open banking, blockchain, and payments innovation.
We have an extensive suite of events planned and opportunities to meet Microsoft executives during the show. To meet Microsoft, please register below.
Register to meet Microsoft executives, and discuss your business requirements.
Register for our executive briefing luncheons where our guest speakers will discuss the critical issues facing today's banking and capital markets industry.
- 16 October: Product management: driving change with technology innovation
- 17 October: Payments at an inflection point
- 18 October: Artificial intelligence and data: the revolution for banking
- 19 October: Empowering bankers with cybersecurity and compliance
Register for our Sibos welcome reception on Sunday 15 October, to connect with your industry peers before the conference officially begins. We look forward to seeing you in Toronto.
AddressMetro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC)
Microsoft Perspectives on Digital Transformation
The Future Banking Ecosystem
Explore the principles of business transformation and discover how Microsoft can enable financial institutions to innovate and prosper…
Digital Transformation in Global Transaction Banking
Read more on Microsoft’s solutions that provide the agility, speed, and client-centricity that are crucial in today’s global…
Cybersecurity in Banking & Capital Markets
Discover how technology innovations are driving new approaches to identity management, secure access, and the ongoing battle against…