Top Reasons to Meet with Microsoft at NRF 2018
By Greg Jones, Worldwide Industry Solution Manager, Microsoft on December 15, 2017
Filed under Retail & Consumer Goods
Explore intelligent retail innovations with Microsoft at NRF 2018
- Immerse into the real possibilities of intelligent technology. This year, we are creating a retail journey, one in which attendees can experience the future of intelligent retail now. When you step into our booth, you’ll be able to wander through simulated environments in apparel, grocery, operations and supply chain. From digital commerce and in-store experiences to back-of-house and consumer-centric supply chains, attendees will gain a street-level look at the exciting opportunities to transform the shopping experience and all areas of their business with the latest technology innovations.
- See the power of digital transformation in action. As you engage in our booth’s retail journey, our customers and partners will take center stage. You will see cutting-edge solutions you can take advantage of today, and real-world brand showcases that are putting these innovations to work for them. We are thrilled to have more than 20 leading retailers’ and consumer goods organizations’ digital transformation success being shared with you including Dolce & Gabbana, Estee Lauder, Kroger, Michael Hill, Sephora, Starbucks, The Home Depot and many more. You’ll want to witness what these industry innovators are doing!
- Experience personalized, connected shopping that elevates your brand and inspires buying behavior. In today’s customer journey, personalized experiences that span both digital and physical environments will be critical to meeting consumers’ expectations, and the brands that can provide these experiences will set themselves apart among the competition. In our immersive booth journey, you can experience first-hand how intelligent technology advances like Azure machine learning and the Cortana Intelligence Suite; conversational bots; and artificial intelligence and the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 AI; can work together to make true retail personalization a reality as shoppers move from online to mobile to in-store, and back again.
- Check out technology that will empower your store associates to improve productivity and sales effectiveness. See how advanced analytics and AI can deliver intelligent and pervasive computing across a global workforce to drive efficiencies, productivity, and outstanding service at every point along the shopping journey. Explore new ways for store leaders to collaborate inside and outside the store; support associates with better training, knowledge bases, and social tools for sharing best practices; and pull in-depth product information directly with the sales floor with mobile access and collaborative tools like Microsoft StaffHub and Office 365 for frontline workers.
- Learn how to optimize retail operations to build an agile organization. To fully optimize retail operations, retailers need an agile infrastructure of methodologies, processes and systems that can go to work for them now and in the future. We’ll show you how our intelligent, trusted & secure platform provides a centralized foundation to better manage merchandising, inventory, fulfillment and more. You’ll see how Microsoft innovations like Cortana Intelligence Suite solutions power advanced analytics and predictive capabilities to enable retailers to gather insights on shoppers’ demographics and preferences, improve customer service and response time, optimize forecasting and inventory levels, personalize offerings, and better manage their supply chains to accommodate customer demand.
- Hear from cutting-edge technology industry leaders. Don’t miss our Exhibitor Insights Session at NRF 2018 (Monday, January 15 at 11:30 am; EXPO Hall, Big Ideas Room 1, Level 1) where Toni Townes-Whitley, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Industry, will join leading brands Luxottica and The Schwarz Gruppe to discuss the future of intelligent retail as they share their stories of digital transformation.
- As a retailer, get an inside look at Microsoft’s retail stores. Since 2009, Microsoft has served local communities and welcomed more than one billion customers to its physical and digital Microsoft Store properties globally. Learn how Microsoft strives to deliver best-in-class customer service and support and empower our Microsoft Store associates to make a customer’s tech-shopping experience as enjoyable and easy as possible.