Make your business a digital leader
By on March 29, 2017
Filed under IT Leader
Over 70% of the G500 will have dedicated digital transformation and innovation teams by the end of 2017. * Will you be among them?
Optimize operations, engage customers, empower employees, and transform products. Get ready to drive conversations for your business with fellow leaders, industry experts, and with successful innovators across lines of business and functions.
Wherever you are on your digital transformation journey, Microsoft Envision is for you! Join us in Orlando, FL, from September 25-27 for:
- Three days of thought leadership and industry expertise
- Insights from Fortune 500 organizations that are driving impact through digital transformation
- Knowledge, strategies, and an action plan to drive your business forward
Get the inside story through keynotes and intimate fireside chats with Microsoft leadership and visionaries who have realized success through transformation:
- CEO Satya Nadella, Microsoft
- Vice Chair Beth Comstock, General Electric Chief People Officer Kathleen Hogan, Microsoft
- President & Chief Legal Officer Brad Smith, Microsoft
- Executive VP of Artificial Intelligence Harry Shum, Microsoft
Driving impact in this fast-paced digital world requires increasingly close partnership and collaboration among business and IT. To facilitate and encourage this critical relationship, Microsoft is bringing both our business leader conference and our IT conference, Microsoft Ignite, to Orlando the week of September 27-29. Bring your teams to see how Microsoft can help you accelerate your business.
Join us to challenge assumptions, exchange new ideas, and explore what is possible through digital transformation at Microsoft Envision in Orlando, FL, September 25-27, 2017.
*Source: IDC, IDC FutureScape: Worldwide IT Industry 2017 Predictions, Doc # US41883016, Nov. 2016