Microsoft 365 is built for teamwork
By on September 15, 2017
Filed under Retail, Communications & Media
Teamwork, requires that all workers be empowered with a universal toolkit for collaboration – where teams have choice and ownership in how they work together and collaborate in real-time.
This translates to the tools that will empower your employees to collaborate in new and productive ways.
Enterprise-class email, voice, and video. Connect everyone with company-wide communities. Share and collaborate on documents in real time. Includes Microsoft Teams, the new chat-based workspace.
Maximise the impact of your firstline workforce
Enable your firstline workforce to do their best work with Office 365.
- Schedule and task management: create, update and manage schedules and tasks
- Communications & community – Connect your organisation with modern tools
- Training & onboarding – Enable easy access to training videos and content
- Identity & access management – Manage employee access and digital identity
Microsoft Teams: Chat-based workspace in Office 365
Microsoft Teams is a true digital hub for teamwork. Experience a single place to get work done securely and compliantly with seamless and immersive integration across all forms of collaboration – chat, voice, video, bots, connectors – as well as customisation and personalisation of the experience.
We will show you how Microsoft Teams provides:
- A hub for teamwork – A single place where work gets done. A place to chat, start a video call, access your documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and notebooks, search for contacts, and tap into other cloud services – no need to toggle between apps.
- Chat for Todays Teams – with threaded, persistent chat so everyone is engaged and in-the-know. Team conversations are visible by default to the entire team, but of course you can also have private or 1:1 chats. Voice and video calling is seamlessly integrated into the chat experience. And people can express themselves with emojis, stickers, GIFs, and custom memes.
- The ability for each team to customize their experience. They can pin first- and third-party services and content to channels, or integrate bots and connectors.
- Secure and compliant – Microsoft understand the IT security and compliance needs of even the largest and most highly regulated organizations better than anyone.
Australian workplace design and construction company embraces the digital collaborative workspace
Amicus has a team of 80 people who specialise in workplace design and consulting services and construction. The nature of their work ensures the team has a deep appreciation of how a physical workspace can affect the culture of a business.
This has now extended to the digital workspace through their own experience in embracing mobile and collaborative technology. Amicus’ physical and digital workplaces are creating a great place to work for its employees and ensuring exceptional results for clients.